Wallpaper I LOVE!

Wallpaper is by no means a new "trend." It's been back in style for a few years now. That's why I'm surprised I've just now discovered Studio Nommo - which has a gorgeous collection. I have designer Ashley from *i'm smitten* to thank. She designed one of my favs, the "Foxy" wallpaper.

The card from *i'm smitten* that was reinterpreted into wallpaper.



the wallpaper

Below are some other designs from Studio Nommo that I like


I've been liking feathers a lot lately


This one's titled "Things on my desk" Great for a home office!



Love the pomegranates!

You can also design your own wallpaper by uploading a photo or illustration to their site. See more at Studio Nommo

If you liked the Foxes in Trees illustration, see more at *i'm smitten*
You have read this article design your own wallpaper / modern wallpaper / patterns / stationery / wall decor / wallpaper / whimsical wallpaper with the title Wallpaper I LOVE!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/11/wallpaper-i-love.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Wallpaper I LOVE!"

Post a Comment