The little things in life - beautiful details and accessories that make a house a home

I've had these images for a while, but I could never find a post to integrate them, so I decided to just dedicate a post to the sweet little things in life - the details. Pretty little worlds within our homes. Enjoy!

Isn't this gold chrysanthemum to die for? They are one of the most beautiful flowers (IMHO)

Love the greenery on the chandelier

Aren't the little nesting "bowls"? so pretty?
via Elle Decor



These vignettes are so beautiful. via Mariam's GORGEOUS riad. via My Marrakech

via House Doctor


I LOVE quilts - I have (unrealistic) aspirations to make one one day, so I save bits of old clothes and fabrics to use.
via Indenfor & Udenfor

A pretty way to display jewelry
via BHG
You have read this article accessories decor / chandelier / details / dishes / displaying jewelry / eclectic / gilt accessories / moroccan / quilts / table setting with the title The little things in life - beautiful details and accessories that make a house a home. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/11/the-little-things-in-life-beautiful.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The little things in life - beautiful details and accessories that make a house a home"

Post a Comment