Chic and glamorous - but not too over the top. A designers portfolio

I get tons of emails introducing the work of designers, but I am super glad I took the time to check out Rachel Reider's portfolio. Her work is chic and glamorous, but it's not so over the top that it's impossible to believe anyone lives there. I also like her use of neutrals paired with bright accents.



I normally don't feature children's rooms, but I really liked this one

*swoon* great staircase and entry


I ADORE this dining room. The cozy arrangement, the elegant fireplace





What do you think?

To see it all go to Rachel Reider Interior Designs
You have read this article Boston interior designer / breakfast nook / bright accents / chic / children's rooms / dining room / glamorous / mirrored furniture / modern interior design / modern retro / moroccan / purple walls with the title Chic and glamorous - but not too over the top. A designers portfolio. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/11/chic-and-glamorous-but-not-too-over-top.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Chic and glamorous - but not too over the top. A designers portfolio"

Post a Comment