My dream first day of spring outfit

I'm sitting here watching another 18" of snow fall on the 24" we received here in MD on Saturday. I'm just itching for that first day when it's 55 degrees - but I'll still be out there in a t-shirt just to feel some sun on my arms. Anyway, it's not going to be t-shirt weather anytime soon, but a girl can still dream!



I seriously might order those shoes - and that dress is adorable. What's great is this stuff is all affordable! It's also all from a really cute shop I just discovered (via Country Living's Bargain issue), called Lulus.

Bangles = $24
Dress= $45
Shoes = $85
Jacket= $40
Earrings= $17
You have read this article affordable fashion / dresses / heels / jewelry / spring fashion with the title My dream first day of spring outfit. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-dream-first-day-of-spring-outfit.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My dream first day of spring outfit"

Post a Comment