My House Beautiful May Favorites

I just thought I'd share a few yummy morsels from House Beautiful's May issue - there were a handful of bright, happy, spring-time feeling goodies.

click on the image above for a larger view - the fireplace is amazing. I also love the painting above it.

I really wish I was disciplined enough to keep flowers in my apartment all the time. I love fresh flowers.



Jonathon Adler of course! - All those bright colors are so cheerful!


It's a more modern take for kitchen wallpaper - for us who like our veggies but don't want grandma's wallpaper

My dream bathroom

I love the eggplant and aqua swatches - with a tan that would be a favorite trio of mine.

All images via House Beautiful
You have read this article aqua interiors / bathroom / bold color / bright color / eggplant / fireplace / flowers / House Beautiful / Jonathan Adler / kitchen / wallpaper with the title My House Beautiful May Favorites. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-house-beautiful-may-favorites.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My House Beautiful May Favorites"

Post a Comment