Amazing Treehouses I'd actually live in

Okay, so maybe I wouldn't live in all of these, but definitely most of them. The rest are just amazing to look at. With all the leaves budding on the trees I've been looking up a lot, and it would be oh so nice to just wake up in the tree tops!

A victorian in the trees...
via Treehouse workshop

via Lovely Happenings

a petite castle
via Tree--houses

how dreamy to wake up here!


a beautiful tree house "tent," a rentable getaway in Australia.
via travelnine msn


This gorgeous organic structure was funded by yellowbook, and used to be open to the public as a restaurant.
via yellowbook

An adorable "cottagey" treehouse






ok, so not livable - but very cool regardless

via Flickr


This reminds me of Gisele's treehouse in Enchanted.
via A Soft Place to Land



via Apartment Therapy



And last, but not least, this treehouse is very dear to my heart. My grandfather built this for my sisters and I on our farm on the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland . We loved it and I'm happy to see it still stands, though I'm not sure if the current owners use it.
You have read this article nature / small spaces / treehouses with the title Amazing Treehouses I'd actually live in. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/04/amazing-treehouses-i-actually-live-in.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Amazing Treehouses I'd actually live in"

Post a Comment