Gorgeous house tour- vintage, roses, and a palette of white

This home is owned by Patti Silverman, who, believe it or not, got her start in interior design by creating super modern interiors for her clients. However, as you can tell by the beautiful images of her home, she caught the vintage bug and hasn't looked back. In fact, she now runs a vintage home boutique called The Faded Rose.

This was the first image of her house that I saw, and my jaw just dropped!


The iron screen makes the living room feel like your entering a garden




I love this kitchen. I wish I had the control to stick to one palette throughout my house...but I wouldn't even know where to start.


Images via Country Living
You have read this article Patty Silverman / roses. The Faded Rose / shabby chic / vintage / white interiors with the title Gorgeous house tour- vintage, roses, and a palette of white. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/11/gorgeous-house-tour-vintage-roses-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Gorgeous house tour- vintage, roses, and a palette of white"

Post a Comment