Beautiful bohemian style

I've always been intrigued by bohemian style because I've never lived my life that way, and the unknown always holds a certain allure. For me it's order, to-do lists, and check boxes. Not that one way is right or wrong, but finding a balance between living spontaneously and living on a schedule is something I've been striving for. These caravans are chock full of inspiration to help get the feeling at home.

















I love the chair and the striped bedspread


























Love this bedding

Images via
Les-verindes and Jean Bayol
You have read this article bohemian / caravan / colorful with the title Beautiful bohemian style. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/11/beautiful-bohemian-style.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Beautiful bohemian style"

Post a Comment