New Dining Chairs

So, I'm on a mission to find some new dining chairs. I'd like something contemporary that takes up little space. I don't really want to spend more than $100 a chair. Below are a handful that I like, though a lot of them are out of my price range. *tear*

Any suggestions for me?


Euro Style - Bunny Laminate Wood Stacking Chair, $64 each, but must be ordered no less than 4 at a time.




Black Wire Grid Chair for around $100



Euro Style for $210



bent wood chair for $199 from Brocade Home



Selene Chair by Vico Magistretti



Louis Ghost Clear Chair, a bit too pricey at $400+



West Elm Scoop Back Chairs for $99.00 per chair, different finishes available



Fun and colorful Alivar - Lollipop Chair, around $300 a pop.



You have read this article chairs / modern with the title New Dining Chairs. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/06/new-dining-chairs.html. Thanks!

No comment for "New Dining Chairs"

Post a Comment