China Patterns

I've gotten down to the last of my mismatched dishes, and figure it might be time to commit to a pattern. It's so hard though... I know I want something artistic or retro. I also like florals and damasks. hrm...have any suggestions?

The first 5 are from Target









These are from decorativedishes.net





Some from Anthropologie





...and finally Crate and Barrel

You have read this article "china pattern" / dishes with the title China Patterns. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/06/china-patterns.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "China Patterns"

  1. You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.Jacksonville office furniture

    ReplyDelete