Bathroom Renovations

Last issue of Real Simple they "renovated" three bathrooms. These renovations were purely cosmetic, so they serve as great inspiration if you're looking for a cheap way to stylishly upgrade. I think they're all a great improvement, and I especially love the wallpaper on the last one. What do you think?



You have read this article bathroom / renovations with the title Bathroom Renovations. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/06/bathroom-renovations.html. Thanks!

6 comment for "Bathroom Renovations"

  1. Please tell me that youre going to keep this up! Its so good and so important. I cant wait to read more from you. I just feel like you know so much and know how to make people listen to what you have to say. This blog is just too cool to be missed. Great stuff, really. Please, PLEASE keep it up!

    Bathtub reglazing NYC
    Tub refinishing Connecticut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post.
    Really great blog keep it up.

    Bathtub reglazing nj
    Bathtub reglazing NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I've been reading the weblog a couple of days and merely wanted to say that the way with word to your blog. Really good material.

    Tub reglazing cost
    Bathtub reglazing NYC

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT IS REALLY VERY HELPFUL FOR ME.I LIKE YOUR POST BECAUSE IT IS VERY USEFUL FOR ME AS WELL. HOPING THE SAME FINEST OPERATE IN THE UP COMING DAYS ALSO. THANK YOU!

    Bathtub reglazing NYC
    Tub refinishing Connecticut

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m still learning from you, but I’m trying to achieve my goals. I certainly love reading everything that is posted on your websiteand it helped me as well.keep it up.

    Bathtub reglazing nj
    Bathtub reglazing NYC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post. I wanted to thank you for this informative read of the subject.

    Tub reglazing cost
    Bathtub reglazing NYC

    ReplyDelete