Rooms for sweet slumber

For some reason I have not been sleeping well lately. I wake up feeling anxious but I'm not sure why; so needless to say I'm a bit groggy. Maybe if my bedroom looked a little more like these I'd sleep easier...

Love the quiet, clean design of this bedroom
via Home Sweet Home

Great morning light...
via Country Living

Neutrals can't help but create a peaceful feel
via Ballard Designs

So simple and clean... and coffee brought to me in bed is my idea of heaven!
via Pinterest


clean, no-fuss design

gorgeous!
2 above via Apartment Therapy

Love the raw linen bedspread and other natural textures
via Adore Home ma
You have read this article beautiful bedrooms / canopy bed / clean design / country bedroom / curtains / light / neutral interiors / white interiors with the title Rooms for sweet slumber. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2011/05/rooms-for-sweet-slumber.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rooms for sweet slumber"

Post a Comment