Zara Home now open to US shoppers!

Well, it's been out for about a week now that Zara Home is now open to US shoppers! How amazing is that!  For the last 4 YEARS I have been drooling over items on their site with dismay, knowing that I could only look. Well, now we can touch too!

Since I'm now planning a wedding, I have already started my registry wish list, and let me tell you, I feel like I could register for almost everything on this site!

Check out my favs below:



Lots of gorgeous bedding - you will be in heaven if you love whites.



 Gotta love these gold mosaic fish plates





Love this rug




Some serious drawer pull love!


You know you want to - Zara Home.
You have read this article British design / dishes / drawer pulls / european design / luxury bedding / online store / white interiors / Zara Home with the title Zara Home now open to US shoppers!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2012/10/zara-home-now-open-to-us-shoppers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Zara Home now open to US shoppers!"

Post a Comment