What I missed at NY International Gift Fair 2012

I was all set to go to this summer's NYIGF when a last minute obligation came up.  I was a bit bummed as I haven't been to one yet, and I have been wanting to go for years now.  I will shoot again for 2013, and in the meantime, live vicariously from those lucky enough to attend.

Here is some of my favorite coverage and products.


Unsurprisingly, COCOCOZY's booth is a breath of beautiful fresh air...



Love the combo of luxe and rugged on this throw...by PEHUEN

3 images above via OD360 Designs


Adorable ceramics by Kahler

and Pantone bowls by Room Copenhagen

via 3 rings


All the finials a girl could want....by Hillary Thomas Designs...

via Habitually Chic



How gorgeous is this dresser upholstered in Indian embroidered textiles from Manglam Arts?
via StyleBeat

See anything you like?
You have read this article accessories / ceramics / gifts / hillary thomas / home decor / New York International Gift Fair / NYIGF 2012 / pantone / pillows / suzani / textiles / throws / upholstered furniture with the title What I missed at NY International Gift Fair 2012. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2012/08/what-i-missed-at-ny-international-gift.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "What I missed at NY International Gift Fair 2012"

  1. Used to do unkind hook this kind of in relation to some sort of idiosyncrasy book. Kinds fun time bobbin relating to the best way to finish my personal dilemma with assortment so that you can guide an excellent thesis which is loaded relating to germane please totally emits. I'm able to forthwith with certainty swig so that you can spot my personal thesis. Williams vacation rental

    ReplyDelete