Perfect little dining rooms

I have been in dire need of a new dining room table for over a year now. Why oh why is it so hard for me to find one I like and a price I like. I think I want a round one...


I really like this one...

or a Saarien style table







Which one is your favorite?

via BHG
You have read this article breakfast nook / country kitchen / dining nook / dining room / mid century furniture / round table / saarien table / white interiors with the title Perfect little dining rooms. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2012/07/perfect-little-dining-rooms.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Perfect little dining rooms"

  1. The particular talent to improve token some salubrious is indeed exceptionally weighty if you are going to bilk some of the dally imposts so it proceedss any wide abnormal fixed up somewhere approximately sundry diction taxs on world. Williams vacation rental

    ReplyDelete