Need to get away?

I need a vacation in the worst way....unfortunately I don't see one in my immediate future. The one I'm imagining is on the beach in the Outer Banks, far from crowds, with a book and my dogs, just sitting on the sand everyday, doing.....nothing. ahhhhhhh. Okay, back to reality. Whether or not a vacation is in your immediate future - these photos are sure to give you the travel bug.

Next time you do decide to travel, maybe instead of a generic hotel, try checking out apartments for rent in the area where you're going.  When my boyfriend and I went to Paris and Switzerland we stayed in apartments instead of hotels and we really, really enjoyed it.  I get tired of eating out, and it's nice to go to local markets and bring them back to the apartment and do a little of your own cooking.

Below are some examples of what you're missing when you stay in a hotel:

How about a little time in North Italy?






Or a  Paris pied-à-terre




Or this view out of your Barbados bedroom...yes please!!!


A swanky Detroit studio

or, some authentic New Mexico digs....

What do you think?  Ready for a vacation?

Interested in renting one of these properties?  I got all of these image properties from Inhabit Vacations  - your "Travel Curators"
You have read this article Barbados / exposed brick / Italy / lodge / paris / Pied-à-terre / rustic decor / vacation / vacation rentals with the title Need to get away?. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2012/04/need-to-get-away.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Need to get away?"

Post a Comment