Furniture wishlist

So I don't have space for most of these beauties, but maybe one day I'll be able to add a few to my collection..

A color statement dresser.  I kid you not my dresser as a kid was extremely similar.  Like most of the furniture in my bedroom I assumed my grandfather had made it.  Being that the dresser was shared among four small children though, the dresser was pretty banged up and covered in stickers...
via Ivy and Piper

The french chic upholstered piece.  Works in so many spaces
via Pinterest

This porcupine quill-framed mirror.  Need I say more?!?
via Real Simple


via The Nest Mag

The Scandinavian sideboard or console.  The mother of all clean design.
via BHG

The bold print chair.  I don't care for the frame being painted blue.  But I'm loving all the bold upholstery I've been seeing.
via Country Living

The velvet chaise lounge.  What girl secretly (or openly) doesn't want one
via Crate and Barrel
You have read this article chaise lounge / chinoiserie / french furniture / furniture / mid-century modern / painted furniture / scandinavian / upholstered furniture with the title Furniture wishlist. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2011/11/furniture-wishlist.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Furniture wishlist"

Post a Comment