House tour: A lovely Swedish home in black and white...

This home is so pretty - I definitely have some home envy going on. I could never be so disciplined though, as to only buy things in black and white. I'm bad about that - If I like it, it could serve a purpose, and I can afford it, I buy it. I worry about it fitting in (and sometimes not) later.







I'm digging the birch(?) branch!


How about you?  Are you good at sticking to a color palette in your home or do you stray?

via Hus & Hem
You have read this article black and white / chalkboard / displaying pottery / house tour / mid-century modern / neutral interiors / Swedish interiors / white interiors with the title House tour: A lovely Swedish home in black and white.... You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2011/10/house-tour-lovely-swedish-home-in-black.html. Thanks!

No comment for "House tour: A lovely Swedish home in black and white..."

Post a Comment