Glamorous but not over the top bedrooms

To me, the bedroom is potentially the most important room - though I know this is debatable. I sleep A LOT though so my bedroom needs to put a smile on my face. Here are a few bedrooms that do just that. Enjoy!

Love the wall color - could use a headboard though...


via Alice in Designland

GORGEOUS

The quilt doesn't look too hokey country because the rest of the bed is all white


I would never think to paint my bedroom chocolate but this is beautiful.
via Country Living
You have read this article bedroom / canopy bed / dark bedroom / four poster bed / headboard / quilt / white interiors with the title Glamorous but not over the top bedrooms. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2011/03/glamorous-but-not-over-top-bedrooms.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Glamorous but not over the top bedrooms"

Post a Comment