A historic country home done up in a modern way

I'm writing you guys from Chicago today, where I'm visiting a friend before heading over to Spain to visit my boyfriend for a month. I saw this house in Elle Decor and thought it was really nice - and worth a share. What do you think?

Looovvee those weathered leathered chairs, the oversize ottoman/coffee table, and the hydrangea arrangement.




I would never think to paint my bedroom such a dark brown, but it's actually looks quite relaxing.

via Elle Decor
You have read this article coffee table / country house / dark bedrooms / decorating with flowers / farmhouse table / leather chairs / modern country / ottoman / rustic / white bathroom with the title A historic country home done up in a modern way. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/05/a-historic-country-home-done-up-in.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A historic country home done up in a modern way"

Post a Comment