Garden inspired ceramics

I went to college in Providence, RI surrounded by many great designers, and I try to keep an eye on what the art community up there is doing. My most recent discovery I had to share with you! Asya Palatova is a ceramicist who founded "Gleena" in 2002. Her cups, bowls, plate, vases, and other vessels are wonderfully delicate and lovingly crafted. I absolutely love the illustrations she uses, which often include shells, plants, and beautiful script. Being instantly drawn to handmade objects with an organic look and feel, I could easily have a whole cupboard of her work. Check out her website, or go to her Etsy store for more.









You have read this article Asya Palatova / bowls / ceramics / cup / etsy / organic / plates / vase with the title Garden inspired ceramics. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/07/garden-inspired-ceramics.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Garden inspired ceramics"

Post a Comment